FLEXI-Roll® Cheer Floor
TRUSTED BY THE BEST
The top teams in the nation all look to Dollamur mats to provide them with their Cheer flooring needs.
FAST & LIGHTWEIGHT
No other mat on the market features the revolutionary built-in hook & loop connection system. The FLEXI-Connect® option is the new industry standard.
Built to Endure
Cheerleading & Stunt mats by Dollamur are built for the long haul and proven safe. Dollamur mats are ASTM impact tested!
Dollamur – We’ve Perfected the Forward Roll™
Cheerleading and Stunt mats by Dollamur have become the standard bearer for top performance athletic mats. As the country’s leading Gymnastics and Cheerleading mat manufacturer, Dollamur FLEXI-Roll® Carpeted Mats use the highest quality materials to ensure maximum safety and long-lasting durability.
Our closed-cell, cross-linked polyethylene foam provides excellent shock absorption and is flame laminated to the durable carpet surface for a virtually indestructible, long-lasting bond. We have the best warranty in the industry and our mats are used in some of the biggest events and schools in the country. The right equipment to Protect and Perform.
Standard Cross-Linked PE Foam
Dollamur carpeted floors are manufactured with closed-cell, cross-linked polyethylene foam. It is a sports foam renowned for the fact that it will absolutely not harden over time, maintaining maximum shock absorption and resiliency.
Thickeness Available: 1 3/8” and 2” inches
Tri-Flex® EVA Foam
Our Triflex® Foam Floors combine layer of cross-linked polyethylene foam with high-perfomance EVA foam to create a sports surface with extraordinary speed, rebound and shock absorption characteristics, providing safety to your athletes.
Thickeness Available: 1 3/4” and 2 1/4” inches
Standard Dollamur Floors are 42′ x 42′ and consist of seven 6′ x 42′ rolls.
Dollamur has 2 easy and safe ways to connect the sections of your Flooring Systems.
As the top provider of High Performance Carpeted Flooring in the United States
Dollamur has the widest variety of mat colors available:
Dollamur can provide your team or school with a handmade carpeted logo mat. Take a look as some of the logos that Dollamur mats have created in the past:
Setup & Care Manuals
FLEXI-Roll® Setup &Care Manual – Non-Permanent Install
Dollamur Limited Warranty – Revised 12/2017
Dollamur Sport Surfaces (“Dollamur”) offers a limited warranty on all of its products (“Dollamur Warranty”). The Dollamur Warranty period for each type of product is as follows:
Dollamur Product Type
Custom Vinyl Sports Mats – 5-Year Limited Warranty
• 100% repair or replacement in years 1, 2, 3
• 50% repair or replacement in year 4
• 25% repair or replacement in year 5
Swain Martial Arts Mats – 10-Year Limited Warranty
• 100% replacement in years 1, 2, 3
• 50% replacement in year 4
• 40% replacement in year 5
• 30% replacement in year 6
• 20% replacement in year 7
• 10% replacement in years 8, 9, 10
GymTurf Indoor Sports Turf – 3-Year Limited Warranty
• 100% repair or replacement in year 1
• 66.7% repair or replacement in year 2
• 33.3% repair or replacement in year 3
Carpet-bonded Sports Mats – 3-Year Limited Warranty; 100% repair or replacement
Home Sports Mats – 1-Year Limited Warranty; 100% repair or replacement
All Other Products – 1-Year Limited Warranty; 100% repair or replacement
Dollamur warrants that its products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship with proper installation and normal use and care for the warranty period stated above. Dollamur has the option to repair or replace a mat during the warranty period. Dollamur reserves the right to determine if a defect is caused by workmanship, material, or some other reason. The determination of repair or replace will be the sole responsibility of Dollamur.
The Dollamur Warranty is only valid if:
• The mat was received and installed in full accordance with the Care & Handling Manual provided with the mat delivery and available online at www.dollamur.com; and,
• The mat has been subjected to normal use for which the mat was intended, and the mat has been cared-for on a regular basis per the Care & Handling Manual instructions; and,
• The mat has not been subjected to vandalism, misuse, neglect, accident, extended improper storage, nor has the mat been altered in any way.
The Dollamur Warranty is subject to normal wear and tear of the mat with normal use. The Warranty does not cover any cosmetic changes to the mat, such as scuff marks, denting or compression from handling or storage, and any fading or marring of the mat.
The FLEXI-Connect® system is fully covered by the Dollamur Warranty; except, however, the Dollamur Warranty does NOT cover damage to the FLEXI-Connect® system due to improper handling of the mat.
Return and replacement freight of any valid warranty claim is covered as follows:
• Dollamur will pay 100% of the return and/or replacement freight if the valid warranty claim is made during the first year after the mat was purchased;
• Dollamur will pay 50% of the return and/or replacement freight if the valid warranty claim is made during the second or third years after the mat was purchased;
• The customer is responsible for paying all return and/or replacement freight after the third year following the date the mat was purchased.
Dollamur reserves the exclusive right to consider all warranty claims submitted by its customers and to make warranty claim decisions on a case-by-case basis in the sole discretion of the company.
How to Order:Dollamur accepts Purchase orders from schools, government institutions, YMCAs and the US Military. Orders must be on official organization order forms and must be signed and authorized by the appropriate administrator. The offical purchase order form may be faxed or mailed to any Dollamur Sales Office.Dollamur does not accept purchase orders from private clubs, individuals, or booster clubs. Prepayment is required when no acceptable purchase order is used. Dollamur accepts checks and credit cards; Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
We urge you to carefully read and consider the product safety warning section that follows. It is included to increase your awareness of the precautions that must be enforced in your gymnasium or sports facility to reduce the possibility of injury.
Any activity involving motion, height, speed, rotation, and/or physical contact creates the possibility of serious injury, including paralysis and even death from landing or falling on the neck, head, back or other parts of the body. This mat DOES NOT eliminate this hazard. Users assume a risk of serious injury in using this product. Users should strictly adhere to the following guidelines at all times:
1. Use this mat ONLY with proper training and under the supervision of a qualified instructor. Use of this mat without proper supervision, proper training, proper spotting equipment and/or trained spotters can be DANGEROUS and SHOULD NOT be undertaken or permitted.
2. Always allow enough space to properly and safely perform the chosen maneuvers.
3. Perform all maneuvers so as to avoid contact with instructors, bystanders, or other users, and to avoid going outside the perimeter of this mat.
4. Inspect the mat prior to and after any use. Inspect the mat for damage, defects or wears, including tears and flattening of the energy absorbing materials. Additionally mat protection may vary according to room temperature and age. Damaged products should be repaired or replaced immediately. If in doubt, do not use this product.
5. Mats can move during use. Before each use always check the mat for proper positioning and ensure mat is safely secured together. Read the owner manual before initial use.
6. Under no circumstances should this mat be used as a landing mat.
7. Know your own limitations and the limitations of this product. Follow progressive learning techniques and always consult an instructor.
8. Frequently clean mats using Dollamur mat cleaning products or other disinfectants to prevent skin infections. DO NOT USE BLEACH.